3.5' Pre-Lit Frosted Alpine Artificial Christmas Tree - Clear Lights


Beautiful and Perfect for small apartment.5

My partner and I don't like the idea of cutting down a tree just to see and smell it for three weeks and our apartment at the time was only 600 sq ft. This is absolutely perfect cause it fits well on a small end table and the pine cone light covers that come with it emit a wonderful glow! I decorated ours with paper cranes and stars I made while watching movies then topped it off with an awesome 3D star. Check out the picture I posted!



I'm contemplating ordering one of the three tree sets (2.5' 4' 5' or something like that) so we can really decorate our new bigger apartment. I recommend this tree to anyone who likes the Dr Seuss tree look but wants something slightly more realistic!



GET IT!More detail ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List