GKI Bethlehem Lighting Pre-Lit 9-Foot PE/PVC Christmas Tree with 500 Multi-Color Frosted Wide-Angle LED Slim Palisade


Great Tree shipping left something to be desired4

I bought this tree for my family room this year. I ordered it with Amazon Prime and used next day shipping in order to get it here quickly. When i ordered the tree it said there were 4 left in stock however after Amazon ordered the shipping of the tree it never shipped out of the warehouse. I called FedEx and they said the item never shipped (was ordered out only) and when I called Amazon they told me it was no longer in stock (after taking my money!). They ordered a second one shipped out the following week and the first tree finally did arrive after THREE WEEKS! After it arrived I canceled the second tree amazon had scheduled for the following day. It was a big headache and even though the tree is pretty be aware that the company sold more trees then they actually HAD to sell....leaving us without a tree until just before Christmas!More detail ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List